We got to Georgia-Pacific on time and found our load. After we hooked up I was preparing the message to let HQ know we were heading out when I realized the address on the documents didn’t match were we had been told to take it. I seriously think my mentor was willing to say “screw it” and head out but finally decided it was a good idea to call and check. We are currently waiting instructions. Pretty sure we will be told to take the load to the new destination. I think the root cause of the problem was a typo. Two numbers in the store number were transposed probably pulling the wrong address from a database.

When we did send in the message that we were loaded the computer through up a warning as well telling us to call in so there is definitely a problem.

Advertisements